This problem sounds so funny to other people who are not involved in the situation. Actually, this tickles their interests and will extend their necks to see what will happen to you next. But it’s you, who is in the middle of this dramatic issue will feel like being in hot water and torn apart between the real wife and the mistress. What will you do?
How do you manage your Facebook account if you have a mistress?
The first thing you have to do is to clarify with yourself “what you want to happen?” This will be the basis of your action. If you:
Want to keep your wife from discovering your mistress, block your mistress in your FB account. This will be an assurance that they will not get into a confrontation and start an exchange of bitter words on your page.
If you want to keep your mistress on FB, tell your wife that you are erasing your account and block her right away.
If you want to get out of trouble in social networking, stop having a FB page, plain and simple.
You need a mistress management guide if you want to maintain one
Being faithful is a beautiful thing. Having an affair does not mean you don’t love your wife and you want to end your relationship with her. Have you ever heard of the term “faithful adulterer?” These are people who never wanted to hurt their wives but wanted to maintain an affair outside marriage. If you are that kind of person, then here are things you want to know about how to manage your secret mistress:
Keep your mouth well zipped, and also hers. It helps if she is also protecting her own marriage. It would be easier for both of you to understand each other’s actions and limitations. Keeping your nice little secret is not a problem if she knows how to control herself. If she is carefree and does not have any concerns about her own life, you better have to leave her and look for someone who will understand why you have to hide. She is not a mistress quality.
Know the formula. Be the master of the game or your game will be scattered out in public. Never spurge too much on an affair. Keep a 90-10 proportion of things. Where 90 percent is for distant phone calls, texts, e-mails and social networking. The remaining 10% of your time is for casual dating and may be sex, if you want it to be that way. But, remember to lock your gates securely if you want to hide.
Be a forecaster. Know the results of your actions before you plunge yourself into it, cheater! Weigh out the advantages and disadvantages. Survey the area where you will take your mistress. It is better if you just maintain your meetings in your covert apartment than to wander outside of the public. Co-workers and friends’ friends might run into you accidentally.
Get out the networking world. Do not connect with your friends because, there is such a thin line between being safe and in danger.
Why is it easy to flirt in the social networking without you noticing it?
Perhaps your clandestine affair started on the social networking site. So, why is the modern technology so easy to send you off to oblivion that you are already crossing the line? Here are the reasons why:
You don’t see each other. Yes you don’t. Only pictures of recent activities. This sounds safe, isn’t it? Then you post a cute comment that will make her interested in you. That’s how easy to spark flirting.
You can act as if you are doing your homework. You can always put up an act to your wife that you are busy. In return, you are also fooling yourself that you are doing nothing bad.
It is a secret, that’s what makes it exciting. Suggesting seductive actions in a social networking is a sin and an act of cheating. Hiding behind the cloak of web means having a thin line to cross from covert to being exposed. This makes flirting easy and exciting.
Computer and Smartphones make it easy for you to connect. You can be anywhere and yet get the proper communication you wanted.
Flirting in the social networking will blossom into private message intimacies which would lead to secret meetings. It is so easy to escalate sexual relationship on the net to reality. Once you are there, things are easier to maintain. Then, wham! You have a mistress.
Married men who maintain a social network account is prone to wife-mistress confrontations. When this happens to you, know your action and better yet, stop going on the net.