AffairsClub is a very unique website. It’s sort of hard to explain just how different it is than most other sites in this niche. It’s definitely nothing like Match.com or even AdultFriendFinder.com. But it’s also a tad different than the other affair dating sites. To be quite honest, we sort of like that. It seems like every site in this niche attempts to copy the others but AffairsClub was bold and thought outside the box.
Ranking AffairsClub was based mostly on the results we had in the next section. That doesn’t mean you won’t have as much success on AffairsClub as you would on (top ranked married dating site). You very well might. Truthfully, they’re both great sites and so is AshleyMadison.com. We suggest you use at least 2 of them so that you’ll never have to worry about having enough women to keep you satisfied.
There are a few reasons AffairsClub is a great site. Basically everything we look for in a married dating site can be found on there. You can get in contact with women easily. It doesn’t take long to find women – attractive women. And best of all – the chicks are DTF…and married. Like the other dating sites we’re pimping, AffairsClub offers a secure billing system. That’s something most sites do not offer but is crucial for men and women that don’t want their spouse to find out about their extramarital affairs.
AffairsClub Test Results: Our Results Using AffairsClub For 3 Months
- 10 dates confirmed
- 73% first email response rate from women
- 14 different women initiating contact with us
The results we had on AffairsClub were very similar to AshleyMadison.com. It’s kind of odd that the results were similar because these are two very different sites. The only thing these sites have in common is plenty of hot married babes looking to have an extramarital affair. The biggest difference between these two sites is the number of members. There are quite a few more members (male and female) on AshleyMadison.com. That’s not too surprising considering AshleyMadison.com is the most recognized brand in the industry.
Name recognition isn’t everything. AffairsClub is somewhat of an unknown in the married dating community, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. Because it’s an unknown commodity less men have signed up. That means less competition for the women.
As far as our results – we can’t complain. We did better than expected. And it wasn’t a fluke. The women are real and they’re looking for someone to hookup with on the side just like you are. We encountered far too many dating sites with women that had no interest in actually meeting. This isn’t one of them.
AffairsClub Strategy: Tactics That ***KILLED*** On AffairsClub
Like we said, this is a different kind of site. The same basic concepts taught in our hookup guide apply. But there are a few tweaks to that strategy you should make when using AffairsClub. Remember how in our guide we stressed the importance of sending out tons of emails and making them great? You should still search for women and send out the occasional email, but the amount of emails sent can be less. And…
- Contact new members IMMEDIATELY. You will get email notifications of women that just signed up. Check her out and if she’s cute, send her a message. Do it right away!
- Don’t think she’s out of your league. If you see a very attractive woman and your first thought is “she’s way out of my league”, you’re right. That’s because you would be showing you have no confidence.
What We Would Do Differently If We Joined AffairsClub Today
You can never be perfect. But you should always strive to be. On our next AffairsClub journey, we will implement the following strategies we failed to do so the last time…
- Send out at least one email per day. We would have likely been able to set up more dates had we used this strategy, although it isn’t a necessity. It just helps a little.
- Been more active. We weren’t very persistent on AffairsClub like we were on AshleyMadison.com.
- Follow-up quicker on our emails. It wasn’t completely our fault. Because of time constraints with reviewing a few married dating sites at a time, we couldn’t respond quick enough to some messages and it probably cost us a few dates.
AffairsClub Isn’t Perfect …
If Supermodels aren’t perfect, married dating sites definitely are not. AffairsClub is no exception. Fortunately, the good far outweighed the bad. But still, there were a couple of changes we hope they will make to improve the site in the near future. First off, it would be nice if there were more members. Even if it means more competition, that’s fine. You might be thinking the site doesn’t control how many members they have, but they actually do. It’s called a better marketing strategy. Also, their customer support team is not the most friendly bunch!
AffairsClub Married Dating Review: Who Should Use AffairsClub
Top 5 Reasons You Should Use AffairsClub
- It’s arguably the easiest dating site to use
- It’s cheap
- The women are very attractive
- The women are easy
- There is less competition than most other married dating sites for attractive women
What more could you ask for? How’s about and/or AshleyMadison.com along with this married dating site?