Before You Begin Your Journey to Sexual Satisfaction – Married Dating Safety Tips
We don’t need to tell you about the cost of a divorce (mentally and financially). You already know it. After reading this article, a divorce won’t be an option because you’ll know how to not get caught having an extramarital affair. Before getting started, let’s go over a few things you may not realize…
- Chances are your spouse snoops through your things even if you think she trusts you.
- Most men that cheat get caught (same goes for women).
- Of the married people that cheat, a majority of them get busted because of total carelessness.
- It is more difficult to get away with having an affair than it is to find an affair partner.
Married Dating Security Advice: Don’t Get Caught With Your Pants Down
Many guys have literally been caught with their pants down. It’s not only an embarrassing moment. It’s a moment that will haunt you for a long time. Fortunately, you’re not going to have to ever worry about that. You’re going to enjoy the sex life you’ve always wanted and your wife won’t ever suspect a thing…just as soon as you read this…
There are 4 mistakes almost every man makes when having an affair…
- Forget to delete their browser history or don’t know how to.
- Forget to delete phone call/SMS logs or don’t know how to.
- Use a bank card to sign-up for a married dating site.
- Forget to delete IM chat logs or don’t know how to.
…and now to make sure you don’t make these mistakes…
Internet Browser History
It doesn’t matter if you use a shared computer or your own laptop that is password protected. You still need to make sure to clear up the browser history after EVERY use when you get on dating sites. It’s not hard to do, but you absolutely cannot forget to do it each time. If you’re unsure how to delete your browser history, just Google “how to delete browser history with (insert browser type)”. It takes just a minute.
You may be wondering why it’s necessary to delete the browser history on your password protected laptop/desktop. Even if your wife never uses your computer, you just never know when she will ask to “quickly look something up” while you have your computer on. It happens. Let’s say you’re lounging around watching some TV and checking up on baseball scores on your laptop. The wife – out of nowhere – asks if she can quickly check her email. While attempting to get to her email, the domain for AshleyMadison.com
shows up. BUSTED! Good luck explaining that one.
Phone Call/SMS Logs
We aren’t in favor of giving out your cell phone number. Definitely don’t give out the home phone. Should you decide to give her your cell phone digits, be incredibly careful. Do NOT give them out to a woman that isn’t married. Once she has your number, make sure you both have an agreement on when to text/call and respect each others wishes. Then follow these married dating safety tips…
- Never add her name to your contacts OR use a generic MALE name to replace hers.
- Delete every conversation you have with her immediately after the conversation ends, even if it’s a short “hi, how are you” conversation.
- Always know where your cell phone is just in case your booty call sends you a random text. Don’t want the wifey to be the recipient of the text!
Funding Affair Dating Websites
Online dating isn’t free. It’s not expensive, but you will have to use a debit/credit card in order to pay for it. Never use your regular bank card. It will show up on your bank statement and you run the risk of getting caught. Purchase a prepaid debit card. Fun the debit card with just enough money to cover your online dating expenses and either throw the card away (so your wife doesn’t find it and wonder why you have it) or hide it in a location she could never find.
Instant Messenger Chat Logs
When you delete your browser history, your IM chat logs are often left untouched. It’s not uncommon for a man to get busted because his wife found an IM chat log with his booty call. It happens. If you don’t think it can happen to you, try not taking this advice. But don’t complain to us after you get caught. Delete the chat log history after each conversation. It’s simple and painless. You have no excuse for not doing it.
Some Important Final Words About Married Dating Safety
- Don’t forget to eliminate any data related to your extramarital affair on your cell phone.
- If you think she doesn’t pay attention to what you’re doing, you’re probably wrong. Nearly every woman that claims she trusts her husband still worries about him cheating.
- If you get caught having an affair, you WILL end up getting the short end of the divorce stick.
- You’re not invincible. You make mistakes. You’re human. So don’t assume that you don’t have to pay close attention to everything you do because you think you’re too slick to get caught. You’re not. That’s what we thought. Then we got caught and were humbled.
So go out and have an affair. You deserve better than what you’re getting at home. Just don’t get caught!