How Do You Attract the Most Attractive Married Women Online? Creating an Online Dating Profile NO Woman Can Reject
The online dating process begins with a married dating profile creation. For those new to online dating, a profile consists of 2 parts – pictures and content. The pictures (especially your main profile photo) are more important, but do not underestimate the importance of quality content. In this article we are going to teach you how to take attractive photos even if you aren’t the most attractive guy, and how to keep her interested in you with some killer content.
Before You Begin – 4 Online Dating Profile Rules to Live By
- Keep it PG. The pictures and content should reflect a mature guy that has a lot going for himself. Not a disgusting pig that thinks about nothing other than sex.
- Make it Clear. Who are you? What are you looking for? What type of women do you want to meet? What type of person are you? Where do you live? How intelligent are you? How mature are you? Why are you here? Your profile should clearly answer ALL of those questions.
- Do NOT Verbally Attack Your Wife. Okay, so your wife is a bitch that won’t put out. Make no mention of that in your profile. You’ll seem bitter and angry. That’s a turn-off.
- Keep it Positive. Nobody wants to meet someone that appears to be mad at the world. Give off positive vibes. That means smile in your pictures and don’t complain about everyone and everything.
Increase the Number of Clicks Your Profile Receives: The PERFECT Dating Profile Pictures
Contrary to popular belief, married dating profile pictures should be PG. If you take a look at the profiles of other men, you’ll notice the complete opposite. FACT: 75% of men on married dating sites DON’T get laid. And most of them never even meet someone. What we’re trying to say is you shouldn’t copy the majority. You should copy the minority.
What is the minority doing to attract women? They’re less perverted and their pictures reflect that. Your pictures should reflect that of a mature, interesting, and fun man. Not a 20-year old perverted College kid. Your dating profile picture collection should include…
- Pictures from different angles (so don’t try to hide your bad side!)
- At least 2 pictures of your entire body (with clothes on)
- At least 2 pictures of just your fact (different angles, and make sure they’re close-up shots)
- At least 1 picture of you performing an exciting activity (whitewater rafting, at a ballgame, etc.)
You need a minimum of 5 pictures. There’s no need for more than 10-12 pictures. That’s plenty. The main profile picture should be your absolute best photo. It doesn’t matter if it’s a body, face, or activity picture. Just make sure it’s the best one. Don’t forget to include an activity photo. This is very important. It shows women you’re a fun, interesting guy.
Writing Dating Profile Content That Gives Women a Reason to Contact You
With some women, attractive photos will be enough to get a response to your messages or get them to message you first. But with most, you have to keep her interest by including a description of yourself that she digs. Here are some tips to writing a profile that builds interest…
- The overall tone of the profile should be positive. No whining or complaining about what a rough life you’ve led or how your wife sucks in bed. No one wants to read that. Women are attracted to men that have a positive mindset.
- Be funny, but don’t try too hard. It’s easy to tell when someone is trying too hard to get laughs. This isn’t an audition for a stand-up comedian spot at the Chuckle Hut. But women do like a man with a sense of humor.
- Stress your positive traits and ignore the negatives. This is how a less attractive man can beat out a more attractive man for a woman. Be confident in who you are. And let that be known in your profile. However…
- Cockiness is NOT attractive. Confidence is what gets a girl, not cockiness. Learn the difference.
- Don’t be TOO descriptive. This isn’t a traditional dating site, so don’t treat it like it is. Your profile shouldn’t exceed 150 words.
- Talk specifically about what you look for in a woman, not what you want to do to a woman. Keep the dirty talk for when she’s good and ready to get down and dirty with you.
Creating a profile isn’t rocket science. It doesn’t require a lot of creativity. You write about what you look for in a woman and some general comments about what you’re interested in. It should appear to be written by an intelligent, mature human being. That’s it!